Some of the nation’s biggest stars including Big Sean, Kobe Bryant, Victor Cruz, Alicia Keys and more have united to spring clean their closet for good on eBay for Charity!
“This Spring, I’ll be auctioning off some of my favorite sweatshirts, jackets and more on eBay for Charity with 100% of the proceeds going to the Sean Anderson Foundation,” said rapper, Big Sean. “I started the foundation with my mother to assist in the education, health, safety and well-being of school aged youth. We have now developed a digital learning program, Mogul Prep, which capitalizes on students' interest in the entertainment industry. Our goal is to lower the drop-out rate, to raise the graduation rate, and to provide students with a career pathway into any industry. I am excited to give you a look into my wardrobe and I hope you'll help support our young people."
Check the list below to get familiar with some of the hottest items being auctioned off this spring!
- American rapper, Big Sean is auctioning off 9 items including personal sweatshirts, jeans and pullovers for the Sean Anderson Foundation.
- American football player, Victor Cruz and basketball player, Kobe Bryant are auctioning off various sweatshirts, sneakers and beloved jackets for their respective nonprofits, Victor Cruz Foundation and the Kobe & Vanessa Bryant Family Foundation.
- Grammy-award winning artist, Alicia Keys is auctioning off 43 items including a custom made Givenchy gown she wore to the 2011 KCA Black Ball in London. Proceeds will benefit Keep a Child Alive.
- American actress and “One Tree Hill” star, Sophia Bush is auctioning off 19 designer items from luxury brands including Chanel and Balenciaga for Chicago Public Schools.
- Supermodel and body activist, Iskra Lawrence is auctioning off 11 items for the National Eating Disorders Association including various personal pieces of clothing worn in recent high-profile fashion shoots!
- Snapchat star, Yesjulz is auctioning off 12 items including pre-worn DWADE sneakers and more for the Jack Brewer Foundation.